Over the weekend, we were planning on getting the plumbing done, along with a few cabinets screwed into place, but things never really go as planned.
Turns out we had a lot of trouble with the cabinets because the walls weren't square, then the hole for the sink that we cut out was really tight, and then the plumbing took longer than expected. In short, we still have no water. The upside is that we learned a great deal this weekend and will finish the plumbing over the week, if all goes well!
We also managed to get the extractor hood up, but ikea forgot to send a few pieces in the delivery, so that got set back as well.